Sayangi Malaysiaku: Malaysia Bersih …dari SAMPAH PLASTIK
In conjunction with Merdeka month celebration, let’s love Malaysia by making it CLEAN and FREE FROM PLASTIC WASTE.
Share and tag us (@globalenvironmentcentre #riveroflifekl and #rolpop5) your zero waste efforts and avoiding plastic packaging, and other types of waste on your social media.
You can also post any actions taken to reduce the plastic from ending up in our river.
Caption your entry by sharing what you do adopt zero waste lifestyle and why.
Best photo and creative caption win. Winners will be announced every week. The campaign runs from Aug 28 to Sept 16, 2019. Please read the T&C before participating in the contest.
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the contest each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Open to all who owns a social media account. Entrants may submit as many entries as they want, in any and all of the three social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) but may win only once.
3. Smartphone camera, digital camera and DSLR are allowed for the photo capturing.
4. Entries that are deemed inappropriate and/or offensive will not be included. You are liable for the content of your entry.
5. Entries should depict a Zero Waste lifestyle. A Zero Waste lifestyle is defined as one that promotes sustainable consumption and waste reduction such as refusing disposables, using reusables and environment-friendly options, practising waste separation at source, composting, and recycling, among others.
6. Additional points will be given to entries that only submit their post on social media but also on ROL Citizen’s Eye App. (Please download the app and submit your post as a Good Job in Type of Report Category)
7. The winner will be notified by the organiser via social media direct message.
8. A winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she is in breach of any of the terms and conditions or has found to have manipulated the contest.
9. Data relating to entrants will be retained by the organiser for a reasonable period after the contest closes to assist the organiser to operate contest in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the contest.
10. The organiser accepts no responsibility for entries not received.
11. No cost involved entering.