Cycle and Learn Through Klang River Discovery
Join us to discover new cycling trail along the Klang River from PWTC to Masjid Jamek!
Global Environment Centre, Jabatan Pengairan dan Saliran (JPS) Malaysia, Kementerian Wilayah Persekutuan (KWP), Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur and Bike with Elena are organising Cycle and Learn activity to instill knowledge and raise awareness about river care initiatives under the River of Life (ROL) and River of Life Public Outreach Programme Phase 5 (ROLPOP5).
- Date: 15 December 2019 (KL Car Free Day)
- Time : 7.15 am - 10.30 am
- New Trail : Dataran DBKL - Tiong Nam Square – PWTC – Jalan Ipoh – Dataran DBKL – Blue Corridor of ROL – Masjid Jamek Lookout Point – Masjid Jamek Plaza Batik - Dataran DBKL (7 stops)
- Meeting Point : Dataran DBKL
Come and join us! Bicycles and safety gears will be provided. Just come with your suitable attire and bring your own water bottle.
Register now here!
- Open to participants aged 15 years old and above.
- Participation is FREE but there is a commitment fee of RM50 (full refund at the end of the programme) to avoid no turn up on the day itself as spots are very limited.
- Your registration is confirmed and reserved once commitment fee is made to Global Environment Centre, Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank): 512231404905. Please email your commitment fee receipt to email@example.com